- Thx for RTs & your great support! Happy weekend @CSPressRoom @russgerber @csinmichigan @bownesspark @j_d_clague @KeithWommack @careyarber 7 hours ago
- RT @CSPressRoom: Palliative Care Week: Seeing a higher view | Toowoomba Chronicle thechronicle.com.au/news/palliativ… @KayJStroud #GotHealth 7 hours ago
- You don't have to #fear #death... Palliative Care: Seeing a higher view @news_mail news-mail.com.au/news/palliativ… #medicine #hospice 7 hours ago
- RT @Audrey_DOrazio: Hospice and Palliative Care News is out! paper.li/Audrey_DOrazio… ▸ Top stories today via @KayJStroud @chadreilly @Caroli… 7 hours ago
- RT @careyarber: Palliative Care Week: Seeing a higher view | Daily News mydailynews.com.au/news/palliativ… @my_daily_news @KayJStroud #mindbody #medic… 7 hours ago
Tag Archives: bipolar depression healed
Q&A, healthcare debates and fear of bats going viral. But isn’t there evidence of God’s care here and now?
Watching the ABC’s Q&A program on Monday night it was clear that what people most dearly want from religion is hard evidence of the existence of God. The mid-19th century was another time of intense questioning of religious traditions practised … Continue reading →