- Skeptical of #alternative healthcare? #Prevention Through the Eyes of a Spinach Skeptic blogcritics.org/prevention-thr… #gothealth @SCalCS 2 hours ago
- More on importance of hope - more than wishful thinking says @TimMitchinson @PatchNaperville naperville.patch.com/groups/tim-mit… #depression 1 day ago
- Loved your interest in 5 health tips @bownesspark @SaltSeasoned @csinmichigan sunshinecoastdaily.com.au/news/5-tips-fo… #gothealth #forgiveness 1 day ago
- 5 #healthtips - thanks for RTs @CSPressRoom @WilliamEdScott @SCalCS @NorCalCS 4 RTs thechronicle.com.au/news/5-tips-fo… 1 day ago
- Thx @GoldsmithBev @j_d_clague @KeithWommack @3rdchurchdallas @cynthiabarnettp 4 RTs re my piece theaucklander.co.nz/news/5-tips-fo… 1 day ago
Tag Archives: Does religious faith make people healthier and happier?
Medical ethicist Robert Veatch has suggested that there is no “single entity called medicine”. Instead, there may be as many different medicines as there are world views. Might I suggest that there may just be as many different individual spiritualities … Continue reading