- Palliative Care Week: Seeing a higher view @Gympie_Times by @KayJStroud gympietimes.com.au/news/palliativ… #gothealth #agedcare #palliativecare #death 11 hours ago
- Thx for publishing @the_bully my piece #PalliativeCareWeek: Seeing a higher view themorningbulletin.com.au/news/palliativ… #hospice #endoflifecare #gothealth 13 hours ago
- Clever piece @saltseasoned #Nocebos: the #Murphyslaw of #medicine | cleveland.com blog.cleveland.com/healing/2013/0… #GotHealth 13 hours ago
- Understanding the origin of our thoughts could lead to new era of #medicine – wtim.es/16Uwy4t @norcalcs & @wtcommunities #mindbody 13 hours ago
- Great article @j_d_clague Do we really need all the information we constantly seek? blog.oregonlive.com/health-spiritu… #healthcare 13 hours ago
Tag Archives: Jane Glasser
Q&A, healthcare debates and fear of bats going viral. But isn’t there evidence of God’s care here and now?
Watching the ABC’s Q&A program on Monday night it was clear that what people most dearly want from religion is hard evidence of the existence of God. The mid-19th century was another time of intense questioning of religious traditions practised … Continue reading →